- Drafting, preparation, review and execution of real estate contracts.
- procurement, review and evaluation of title commitments and conducting of comprehensive title clearance.
- communication with clients, attorneys, brokers, banks and title companies to insure the efficient processing of real estate contracts from inception to closing.
- preparation and review of deeds and closing documents, including transfer tax returns, affidavits and undertakings.
- calculation, negotiation, preparation and presentation of figures for closings- preparation of closing statements, including HUDs and Closing Disclosures.
- scheduling and coordination of real estate closings
- must have a strong and reliable work ethic and possess good communication skills.
- must have experience in a real estate law firm environment..
- must have strong computer skills, including Outlook, familiarity with HotDocs, and scanning.
- possible title closing work as well.
- salary commensurate with experience.
- pension benefits included.
- health insurance available.
Job Type: Full-time