Looking for office space or someone to share your current space? Do you have or are you looking for equipment or furniture? Has your practice moved to a new location? You've come to the right place. Ads are free for members. Email: Classifieds@theRCBA.com for rate information.
PRESTIGIOUS LAWYERS’ SUITE – TOP FLOOR
1110 SOUTH AVENUE, STATEN ISLAND
RENT INCLUDES: FURNITURE, PARKING, RECEPTIONIST, SECRETARIAL
STATION, PHOTOCOPIER/SCANNER, LARGE 20 CHAIR CONFERENCE ROOM,
WiFi, HVAC, CLEANING, GALLEY KITCHEN, 60’ FROM LORENZO’S
RESTAURANT & THE ABOVE.
OVERFLOW WORK MAY BE
CALL BRUCE BEHRINS AT 718-447-5540
- IN CONFIDENCE -
Hall and Hall, an AV rated full service firm is looking for
an Attorney. The suitable candidate will have experience in commercial
litigation; real estate; foreclosure; probate and estate planning;
guardianships; Candidate should have at
least three years’ experience; EBTs; court appearances; pleadings, etc. Will consider permanent part
time associate. Submit resume, cover
letter and salary requirements to Ragozzinom@hallandhalllaw.com.
- Drafting, preparation, review and execution of real estate contracts.
- procurement, review and evaluation of title commitments and conducting of comprehensive title clearance.
- communication with clients, attorneys, brokers, banks and title companies to insure the efficient processing of real estate contracts from inception to closing.
- preparation and review of deeds and closing documents, including transfer tax returns, affidavits and undertakings.
- calculation, negotiation, preparation and presentation of figures for closings- preparation of closing statements, including HUDs and Closing Disclosures.
- scheduling and coordination of real estate closings
- must have a strong and reliable work ethic and possess good communication skills.
- must have experience in a real estate law firm environment..
- must have strong computer skills, including Outlook, familiarity with HotDocs, and scanning.
- possible title closing work as well.
- salary commensurate with experience.
- pension benefits included.
- health insurance available.
Job Type: Full-time
Attorney permanent part-time for Staten Island AV rated full
service law firm. 20-25 hours per week. Flexible schedule. Minimum three years
experience. Submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements by fax to
Mr. Muchnik will be practicing in the areas elder law, special needs planning, guardianship, estate
planning, and estate administration.
Mr. Muchnik received his Juris Doctorate from Albany Law School in 2014. Mr. Muchnik is admitted to
practice law in New York State (2015) and New Jersey State (2015). He is a member of the New York
State Bar Association, the New Jersey Bar Association and the Richmond County Bar Association.
Mr. Muchnik grew up in Brooklyn, NY, arriving with his family to the United States in 1992 from the
Ukraine. He is fluent in the Russian language and conversational in Ukrainian.
After receiving a Bachelor of Business Administration from Baruch College in 2009, with a major in
finance and investments, Mr. Muchnik worked as a financial services representative for MetLife where
he developed knowledge of insurance and investment products. Mr. Muchnik’s passion to help guide
individuals through the legal and financial challenges is the force that propelled his decision to enter law
school. During his studies at Albany Law School, he interned at The Ayco Company, L.P., A Goldman
Sachs Company, assisting financial advisors with providing investment services, retirement and tax
With experience in both insurance sales and wealth management, Mr. Muchnik brings to Johnson
& Langworthy an understanding of complex issues that can arise in both estate planning and
Single Offices. Includes heat, a/c and electricity. $1,000.00 a month
Highly visible, central location, near major roads and highway, impressive entrance and lobby, 100+ car private parking lot. Reasonable use of conference room, copier and fax machine included.
Call Adrienne at 718-370-8800
for more information and to schedule an appointment.
Mid-level real estate paralegal/secretary with at least 3 years’ experience in real estate transactions acquisition, sale and financing (both residential and commercial); with specific knowledge of document preparation in all cases. Candidates must possess professional demeanor, sound judgment, discretion and strong critical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail. Must show initiative, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to interact professionally and effectively on all levels.
The contact at the Firm is Ms. Cavil Coburn, Firm Administrator.
Menicucci Villa Cilmi PLLC
2040 Victory BoulevardStaten Island, NY 10314
(718) 667-9090 Ext. 126
(718) 697-2798 (fax)
Please see the attached PDF below for more information regarding openings for a Supervising Attorney and two staff attorneys.